Coltraco Ultrasonics pleased to see UKGov launch “Industrial Strategy”
5 Foundations: to boost productivity and earning power across the country for a transformed economy:
- Ideas: the world’s most innovative economy
- R&D to 2.4% of GDP by 2027
- People: good jobs and greater earning power for all
- Technical education through T Levels & delivering 3 million apprenticeship starts by 2020 and supporting re-skilling
- In transport with electric vehicles and digital infrastructure with full-fibre broadband, 5G networks to connect the country
- To roll out Sector Deals in life sciences, construction, AI and automotive and provide financial support in the British Business Bank of £2.5bn.
- Places: prosperous communities across the UK.
- Reduce the regional disparities in productivity through Local Industrial Strategies and Transforming Cities fund.
WATCH: (14sec video) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNUFJef2mRU
TO LEARN MORE: (the full UKGov white paper) click below.
Our Director of Sales, George Hunter, presented on the importance of attracting young people to the UK’s......
15 May 2019
We are committed to supporting our customers in South Korea. We would like to thank our Portalevel® MAX Distributor...
14 May 2019
Our Research & Development Manager, Adrian Saw greatly enjoyed the various discussions involving...
08 May 2019