Coltraco Ultrasonics pleased to see UKGov launch “Industrial Strategy”
5 Foundations: to boost productivity and earning power across the country for a transformed economy:
- Ideas: the world’s most innovative economy
- R&D to 2.4% of GDP by 2027
- People: good jobs and greater earning power for all
- Technical education through T Levels & delivering 3 million apprenticeship starts by 2020 and supporting re-skilling
- In transport with electric vehicles and digital infrastructure with full-fibre broadband, 5G networks to connect the country
- To roll out Sector Deals in life sciences, construction, AI and automotive and provide financial support in the British Business Bank of £2.5bn.
- Places: prosperous communities across the UK.
- Reduce the regional disparities in productivity through Local Industrial Strategies and Transforming Cities fund.
WATCH: (14sec video) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNUFJef2mRU
TO LEARN MORE: (the full UKGov white paper) click below.
We are delighted to host a special guest and a distinguished Hatfield alumnus...
20-22 Sept 2019
Marketing & Communications Assistant Chloe Kay attended the NOF Energy Engage Even yesterday...
12 Sept 2019
CEO, Carl Hunter and Head of Marketing & Communications, Clare Hunter attended ...
12 Sept 2019