Intersec 2018, Dubai – Fire Safety Show Report
Coltraco Ultrasonics enjoyed a very successful show at Intersec - a world leading fire and security exhibition and conference in Dubai, UAE 21-23 January 2018.
Coltraco’s latest Safesite® fire technologies were exhibited :
- CO2, FM-200™ & NOVEC™ 1230 Portalevel™ MAX & Calculator – portable fire service team unit converting liquid level contents readings to agent weight
- Door Fan Testing supplement – Portascanner™ 520 portable unit to test Clean Agent Room Integrity and identify leak sites
- Easy-use Fire Pump Bearing Monitor– Portamonitor™ – portable unit
- Clean agent Constant Monitoring System at high-risk critical infrastructure sites – Permalevel™ Multiplex
Click here to contact Coltraco’s sales team for pricing and technical information.
The Sr Sales Manager, Karen Jones and the Head of Marketing & Communications, Clare Hunter joined Coltraco’s Middle East Director, Captain Peter Machado with his Executive Assistant Cazmir. Exhibiting at Intersec strengthened Coltraco’s now well-established relationships with their global Strategic Partners:
- Capt Peter Machado, Director Middle East
- Capt Amit, India Fire Safety Partner
- Dr Khosrow, Iranian Partner
- Seiji, Japanese Fire Safety Distributor
- MAB, Pakistan Fire Safety Partners
- Elcome, UAE ODA Service Centre & Naval GCC Partner
- Coltraco also built upon distributor discussions to continue developing their Global Network for example with FirePro, UK Permalevel® MULTIPLEX distributor – Interview video coming soon!
Orders for our Safesite® range of fire system servicing solutions – available in the Firetest™ package have already been secured since the exhibition. One prospective customer indeed provided the following lovely feedback:
Coltraco would like to thank their media relationships with the following titles:
- MDM via Gulf Fire, Asia Pacific Fire and International Fire Protection
- Hand Media via International Fire Buyer
- Fire Middle East
- Kingsinfomedia via Fire & Safety Security
- Safe Secure
- Hemming Fire via Firetrade and Industrial Fire Journal
- Marcus Media via Fire Safety Search
- Western Business Publishing via Fire & Security Matters
We are delighted to host a special guest and a distinguished Hatfield alumnus...
20-22 Sept 2019
Marketing & Communications Assistant Chloe Kay attended the NOF Energy Engage Even yesterday...
12 Sept 2019
CEO, Carl Hunter and Head of Marketing & Communications, Clare Hunter attended ...
12 Sept 2019